Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grand Opening!

This is the GRAND OPENING post for my new blog completely dedicated to Special Needs Families! With this blog I hope to reach out to families, not only to let them know that they are not alone, but also to provide information and resources.

Along the way I'd really like to incorporate some fun famiy activities. My husband and I are both artists and always like to show off those skills. ;) If your family is anything like my family I know it can seem that you eat, drink and sleep your child's disability. We gotta break up the monontany sometime and just have fun!

Additionally, once I've got a decent following, I'd like to do a regular tip/trick swap. You really never know what might work to help solve a problem!

I'm very excited about this venture and I hope that it turns out the way I'm invisioning it!

No comments: